RĖKYVA JSC manufactures and sells alternative growing media based on wood fibres.
It is environmentally friendly organic material made from natural local renewable raw materials – wood residues (coniferous chips).
We use wood fibres in most of the universal mixtures for replanting, for seasonal and perennial plants. It is mixed with medium-sized peat fractions. In peat mixtures with wood fibres content of up to 25%, nitrogen immobilization does not occur, so it is safe to use such substrates and exploit the main advantages of such a mixture.
The main advantages of substrates with wood fibre:
- It has very high air permeability;
- It has very good water absorption and retention ability;
- Optimizes the drainage system;
- Provides long-term stability of the structure;
- Supports healthy and rapid root development;
- This is a light organic material, which allows you to minimize logistics expenses;
- Highly sterile medium, free of weed seeds, harmful nematodes, harmful bacteria, pathogens, and fungal pathogens;
- Certified product.
RĖKYVA JSC produces wood fibre and peat mixtures in various proportions, according to the customer’s wishes, and also the packaging.